Saw this over on Got My Book and couldn't resist.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Untucked because I can't bother to tuck them back under in the morning.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I was the lookout once but it was one of those 'Dump Here' signs soooo does it even count as a 'street sign'?
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I'm often given coupons by coworkers but I hardly ever remember to use them (or ever intend to).
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
I've been stuck at least twice before by bees. I can only picture that scene from *spoiler alert* My Girl right now which makes me skew more towards a bear attack.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
No, sometimes I look sassy. lol
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
It was inside of a camper that was parked in the woods...
10. What about pooped in the woods?
Ditto the above
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
12. What’s your song of the week?
How about soundtrack? I get into these kicks with different albums/soundtracks where I'll listen to them on repeat. Right now I'm really into the soundtrack from The Theory of Everything.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Animated movies are some of my favorites. I don't really watch much television cartoons though.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
If I'm at home it's always water. Usually if I'm out it's water or Ginger Ale (unless it's Bareburger in which case I get Sarsaparilla).
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard, hot sauce, or bbq
17. What’s your favourite food?
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Probably tuna with a LOT of pickles.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cereal with a cup of coffee or at least that's what I have most mornings even if it's not the best. lol
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
1130-1230 depending on the level of insomnia I'm experiencing
24. Are you lazy?
I can be.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
I had to Google it but it's the Ox. Apparently this means I'm diligent and honest.
26. How many languages can you speak?
English with a smattering of Spanish, French, and Russian (and I do mean a smattering).
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, because I'm a sucker.
28. Are you stubborn?
29. Are you afraid of heights?
30. Do you sing in the car?
When I'm in one, I insist on it.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
No, and I don't ever plan on it.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My bestie's mom was a photographer and she did a whole shoot with us when I think we were freshmen or sophomores in college.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
Only if the one flexing is a being made entirely of cheese...or it's Vinny from Casual Sex?.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Archaeologist then veterinarian then performer.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I wish I could unequivocally say no but I'm fairly positive my grandmother's house was haunted.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
For a zillion years
42. Regularly burn incense?
No, I'm terrified of flames so I can't light matches or have candles or anything of the sort in my apartment.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
I'd like to see alt-J again. They were really awesome. Also, I wish I could go back in time and see The Beatles.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Depends on the mood and where I am. If I'm back in Alabama, ice cold sweet tea can't be beat.
45. Tea or Coffee?
Impossible choice! I love both of my addictions equally.
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
For the most part.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Which fictional world? If it was Harry Potter or Star Trek I'd be there in a flash. If it was 1984 not so much.